The HortiFol Range of Foliar Fertilisers, now with HortiHumic Complex
HortiFol foliar fertilisers come in four analyses to suit a wide range of crop and seasonal needs. All HortiFol foliar fertilisers contain NPK, Mg and trace elements, plus HortiHumic Complex to aid uptake and provide a biostimulant effect.
HortiFol fertilisers are developed to provide rapid uptake and fast growth response. HortiFol nutrients get to where they are needed – fast! The formulations also contains effective surfactants and spreaders to ensure rapid cover of the leaf surface for the best possible uptake by all contacted green tissue.
HortiFol nutrients avoid potential soil lock-up by following a pathway through the leaves rather than via the roots. This ‘delivery system’ offers a number of advantages:
- Avoids nutrient lock-up, especially Fe and Mn, from high pH in the growing media
- Bypasses uptake limitations resulting from a poor root system
- Booster nutrients, delivered straight to the leaf, enhance photosynthesis
- Quality and flavour enhancing nutrients delivered straight to developing fruit (eg phosphate for root and tuber development and potassium for enhanced sugar transfer to the fruit)
- Easy to apply with conventional nursery or farm spraying equipment
|Name||Nutrients Ratio||Details||Application Rate||Label|
18-18-18 +2MgO +TE
25-5-10 +2MgO +TE
|HortiFol High-P||7-30-15 +2MgO +TE||Click Here||View|
|HortiFol High-K||12-5-25 +2MgO +TE||Click Here||View|
2 Kg Sack
10 Kg Sack
20 Kg Sack
Need an SDS? Head over to 'contact us' and request one.