IntraCell® is a highly soluble product containing more than 96% of natural Glycine Betaine, a persistent and powerful osmoprotectant.
IntraCell® adjusts the osmotic balance inside the plant cells, by being translocated throughout the plant within 24 hours and remaining active for a minimum of 21 days. It provides several beneficial outcomes:
- Increasing the ability of plants to obtain water from the soil and to retain it efficiently.
- Improving the resistance of tissues and maintaining the metabolism in cases of hydric stress, salinity and temperature shock.
- Enhancing the mobilisation of nutrients such as calcium and trace elements.
|> 96 % of Glycine Betaine||
|Crop||Dose Rate||Crop stage||Applications|
|Top Fruit Crops||2 to 4 kg/ha||Mid flowering, petal fall and just before harvest||1 to 2 per crop|
|Soft Fruit Crops||2 kg/ha||Mid flowering, early fruit formation and just before harvest||1 to 2 per crop|
|Fruiting Vegetables and Salad Crops||2 kg/ha||Early to full flowering and just before harvest||1 to 2 per crop|
|Leafy Salad Crops||2 kg/ha||6-8 leaves/ after cover removal, during vegetative development and just before harvest||1 to 2 per crop|
|Root Crops||2 kg/ha||8 leaves/covering||1 to 2 per crop|
|Ornamental Plants||2 kg/ha||During vegetative development, at the start of flowering and just before harvest||1 to 2 per crop|
- Up to 500 L of water: use a minimum of 2 kg/ha of IntraCell®.
- For 500 L of water and more: use 0.4% of IntraCell® w/w.
It is recommended to use IntraCell® with foliar fertilisers and/or agrochemicals to improve the systemic action of those products. Ask your Sales Manager before mixing with plant protection products. Do not mix with herbicide products when these are being applied over the top of a growing crop.
2 Kg Bag
Need an SDS? Head over to 'contact us' and request one.